Multi Pocket PC Case-Camo Collection 13 inches
★In our shop, we are abolishing delivery notes as sustainable initiatives. Please describe it in the remarks column, etc. only when necessary.
A multi -pocket computer case that can carry PCs, materials, tablets, pens, notes, etc. outside the case.
A big success as a document case and bag -in -bag!
The inside has a hidden handle, and it is a multi -case case in terms of functionality that can take out the handle from the double zip.
If you bring this one, you can immediately participate in the meeting.
● Opening and closing: BIMO original ZIP adopted. Double zip specification in consideration of the hidden handle in and out.
● Inside: 13inc Notebook PC can be stored.
● Equipped with a total of 10 pockets. A pocket of various sizes that can store tablets, notepads, pens and cords can be stored on the front.
● One large pocket is placed on the back of A4 size materials.
● Cushion: We use polyethylene pads with excellent protection of 5 mm thick on plane, side, and bottom.
This protects your important notebook PC from the impact.
Outer fabric: 100% cotton
Lining: 100%polyester (fleece material)
13 inch compatible [340 x 255mm x 25mm internal dimension]
Surface pocket: 9 pieces in total
Back side pocket: 1 piece * A4 clear file can be stored
BIMO (Bimo) is a word that means that it has two elements. Fashion and functionality elements.
A basic thing based on black and gray color that you see on a daily basis.
For some reason all look the same. Something is missing even though it has functionality.
Just add something to make the object turned 180 °.
Things that are exciting to use. And something that can be used with convenient and safe.
Clothes have cool designs and cute things, but somehow the laptop case in the world is made of wet suits such as black and gray.
Isn't it okay for accessories to be more stylish?
BIMO, a laptop case with novel materials and design, has released a number of designs, including canvas and tweed, design, hickory, native stripes, and native stripes.